Get ready for windows server 2012 with the microsoft Assessment and Planning (MAP) Toolkit 7.0. The latest version of the MAP Toolkit adds several new planning scenarios that help you build for the future with agility and focus while lowering the cost of delivering IT. Download MAP 7.0 and begin planning your server deployments today!
New capabilities allow you to:
· Understand your readiness to deploy Windows Server 2012 in your environment
· Determine windows 8 readiness. For more info, see this blog post.
· Investigate how Windows Server and system center can manage your heterogeneous environment through vmware migration and Linux server virtualization assessments
· Size your desktop virtualization needs for both Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI) and session-based virtualization using remote desktop services. For more information, see these blog posts.
· Ready your information platform for the cloud with the sql Server 2012 discovery and migration assessment. For more info, see this blog post.
· Evaluate your licensing needs with usage tracking for lync 2010, active users and devices, sql server 2012, and Windows Server 2012. For more information, see this blog post.
Download MAP 7.0 now from http://www.microsoft.com/download/en/details.aspx?&id=7826