2018-03-30, VMware announced a new version of the VMware OS Optimization Tool meaning the latest and greatest version is now b1097.
Fixes and enhancements to this version includes:
- [Template] Issue fix – DELETEVALUE actions do not do anything
- [Template] Issue fix – DISM commands missing /NoRestart switch
- [Tool] Issue fix – Switching to another tab loses all unsaved changes
- [Tool] Enhancement – Simplify user interaction in Template Editor. Now editing template no longer requires repeated Update button click. Mac style editing is applied (Automatically save changes along with edit)
For those of you not aware of this tool it is used to optimise Windows 7/8/2008/2012/10 for Horizon View deployments and it performs the following actions:
- Local Analyze/Optimize
- Remote Analyze
- Optimization History and Rollback
- Managing Templates
Read more and download VMware OS Optimization Tool Version b1097 here.