Learn about the new paths for IT pros:
- PowerShell: Beginner. Step up your IT pro game with foundational knowledge of PowerShell. Learn to use the command line to solve an issue, automate your infrastructure, and more.
- PowerShell: Advanced. Go beyond the basics with scripting, reusable tools, and cmdlets—all taught by the architect and inventor of PowerShell, Jeffrey Snover.
- Security for IT Pros. Beef up your security know-how with practical tips and tricks from the Microsoft security team.
- DevOps for IT Pros. Your devs need you! Learn more about application performance and support monitoring with Microsoft Azure.
- Introduction to Windows Server 2012 R2. Command this leading-edge server with tutorials on installation, roles, Microsoft Active Directory, storage, performance management, and maintenance.
- Windows Server 2012 R2 Security and Identity. Build upon your security knowledge with Windows Server 2016 fundamentals, like Active Directory, basic PKI, and BYOD concepts.
- Windows Server 2012 R2 Compute. Discover everything you need to know about virtualization and storage with courses on IP address management, server networking, Microsoft Hyper-V, and more.
We’re happy to announce the release of our newest free ebook, Deploying Windows 10: Automating deployment by using System Center Configuration Manager (ISBN 9781509301867), by Andre Della Monica, Russ Rimmerman, Alessandro Cesarini, and Victor Silveira.
This ebook is also available for download at the Microsoft Virtual Academy (MVA).
Get a head start deploying Windows 10—with tips and best practices from experts in the field. This guide shows you how to deploy Windows 10 in an automated way without impacting end users by leveraging System Center Configuration Manager, which is the most used product to deploy Microsoft operating systems in the industry today.
You’ve proven yourself. As a Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MCSE), you passed a rigorous series of exams to earn your certification. But, as the pace of changing technology accelerates, so does the challenge of keeping your skills up to date.
Now, you have a convenient way to get recertified. Through Microsoft Virtual Academy, you can recertify your MCSE certification by reviewing a prescribed set of skills and passing all related assessments—on your own schedule.
Note Not all MCSE certifications can be recertified through Microsoft Virtual Academy at this time.
To renew your MCSE certification through Microsoft Virtual Academy:
Find the skills path for your expiring certification, listed in the sections that follow.
Pass all of the module-level assessments for each of the Microsoft Virtual Academy courses in the path.
When you have completed Step 2, submit your Microsoft Virtual Academy user name and Microsoft Certification ID (MC ID) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your MCP transcript will reflect the new skills and expiration date for your MCSE after Microsoft has verified that you have passed all assessments.
Please note that recertification skills paths might evolve over time. If you have already recertified, you are not responsible for taking the assessments on the new content until your next recertification cycle. However, for your own development, you may want to review those new skills at an earlier point in time.
Recertification paths for additional MCSE and Microsoft Certified Solutions Developer (MCSD) certifications will be made available through Microsoft Virtual Academy in the coming months.
Recertify an MCSE: Messaging certification
- Recertify with Microsoft Virtual Academy
Finding some time now