Manual steps required to complete the installation of this update
- Open an elevated Command Prompt window, and then run the following command (case sensitive, assume “C” as the system volume):
"C:\Program Files\Update Services\tools\wsusutil.exe" postinstall /servicing
- Select http Activation under .NET Framework 4.5 Features in the Server Manager Add Roles and Features wizard.
- Restart the wsus service.
If ssl is enabled on the WSUS server
- Assign ownership of the Web.Config file to the administrators group (run at an elevated command prompt):
takeown /f web.config /a icacls "C:\Program Files\Update Services\WebServices\ClientWebService\Web.config" /grant administrators:f
- Locate the Web.Config file in the following path:
C:\Program Files\Update Services\WebServices\ClientWebService\Web.Config
- Make the following changes in the file.
Note This code sample represents a single text block. The line spacing is used only to emphasize the text changes, which are shown in bold.
- Add the multipleSiteBindingsEnabled=”true” attribute to the bottom of the Web.Config file, as shown: