I have only 1 public IP address in my testlab so I wanted also deploy Outlook Anywhere so dat I can reseice mail from every where I am.
Configure Outlook anywhere rule on TMG
- Open Forefront TMG
- Click on
- In the Action Pane under Task click
- Give the rule a Name ill name mine “2010 OA”
- Next –> Next
- Internal Site Name should be your CAS server FQDN (needs to be on the cert)
- The external name is what you use to access OA (Also needs to be on the cert)
- Click –> Next –> Finish –> Select the Listener. (Choose the OWA listener you created before)
This step moves the auth from the TMG server and moves it to the Exchange
- Modify the User set to include “all users” and remove “all authenticated users”.
- You may get the following error you can click ok and ignore it. (Do not check require users to authenticate check box on the listener or this method will not work)
- Now Outlook anywhere is published using the same listener as OWA! (Albeit without pre-auth)
You must log in to post a comment.