This blog was viewed about 110,000 times in 2012. If it were a concert at the Barclays Center, it would take about 6 sold-out performances for that many people to see it.
In 2012, there were 88 new posts, growing the total archive of this blog to 485 posts.
The busiest day of the year was March 13th with 616 views. The most popular post that day was Exchange 2010 Opening multiple shared calendars & additional mailboxes.
These are the posts that got the most views in 2012. You can see all of the year's most-viewed posts in your Site Stats.
- 1 Checking Microsoft Office 2010 KMS Activation Status 0 comments June 2010
- 2 Exchange 2010 Opening multiple shared calendars & additional mailboxes 1 comment February 2011
- 3 Microsoft Lync Error: “Microsoft.Rtc.Management.Deployment.DeploymentException” “Cannot determine where to install database files because Windows Management Instrumentation on the database server is unavailable from your computer or user account. To continue, you can resolve this issue, or you can specify where you want to install the files.” 0 comments January 2011
- 4 Where to find the right MDT 2010 logs 0 comments June 2010
- 5 Windows 7 Sysprep 1 comment March 2010