An error occurred: Microsoft.Rtc.Common.Data.SqlConnectionException Cannot open database xds requested by the login. The login failed. Login failed for user CONTOSO\administrator.
When Installing Lync there is automatically added a firewall rule that opend the port for the SQL Server Service
Create a Windows Firewall port exceptions to enable access to the SQL Server Browser service, follow these steps:
- Click Start, and then click Control Panel.
- Open the Windows Firewall program.
- Click Change Settings to open the Windows Firewall Settings dialog box.
- Make sure that Windows Firewall is turned on, and then click the Exceptions tab.
- Click Add port to open the Add a port dialog box.
- Enter a name for the port exception, such as SQL Server Browser Service.
- Make sure that UDP is selected, and then enter UDP port number 1434. This is the default port that the SQL Server Browser service listens on.
- Click OK two times to close the Windows Firewall Settings dialog box
You must log in to post a comment.