Update Rollup 12 for Microsoft Exchange Server 2010 Service Pack 3 (SP3) was released on December 15, 2015. This update rollup fixesvarious issues. Before you install this update, you must remove all interim updates for Exchange Server 2010 SP3. Also, see this important information about how to install this update.
This update fixes the issues that are described in the following Microsoft Knowledge Base article:
- KB 3048372 Exchange Calendar items are shifted incorrectly when some Windows DST updates are applied
- KB 3096125 CryptographicException error when Edge Transport service crashes in an Exchange Server 2010 environment
- KB 3097219 Organizer’s name isn’t displayed in the subject of the recurring meeting requests in Exchange Server 2010
- KB 3106421 Very long URLs in an email message don’t open in OWA in Internet Explorer
- KB 3115809 Mailboxes can be accessed when the DefaultNetworkCredentials option is selected when you use Exchange Web Services Managed API to connect to Exchange Server
This update also includes new daylight saving time (DST) updates for Exchange Server 2010 SP3. For more information about DST, go toDaylight Saving Time Help and Support Center.