The Exchange Team released Rollup 7 for Exchange Server 2010 Service Pack 3 (KB2961522). This update raises Exchange 2010 version number to 22.214.171.124.
- 2983261 “HTTP 400 – Bad Request” error when you open a shared mailbox in Outlook Web App in an Exchange Server 2010 environment
- 2982873 Outlook Web App logon times out in an Exchange Server 2010 environment
- 2980300 Event 4999 is logged when the World Wide Web publishing service crashes after you install Exchange Server 2010 SP3
- 2979253 Email messages that contain invalid control characters cannot be retrieved by an EWS-based application
- 2978645 S/MIME option disappears when you use Outlook Web App in Internet Explorer 11 in an Exchange Server 2010 environment
- 2977410 Email attachments are not visible in Outlook or other MAPI clients in an Exchange Server 2010 environment
- 2976887 eDiscovery search fails if an on-premises Exchange Server 2010 mailbox has an Exchange Online archive mailbox
- 2976322 Assistant stops processing new requests when Events in Queue value exceeds 500 in Exchange Server 2010
- 2975988 S/MIME certificates with EKU Any Purpose (126.96.36.199.0) are not included in OAB in Exchange Server 2010
- 2966923 Domain controller is overloaded after you change Active Directory configurations in Exchange Server 2010
Download Exchange 2010 SP3 Rollup 7 here.
You must log in to post a comment.