Kemp announced Firmware release LoadMaster 7.0-4. Here are the details below. Watch out for more announcements on some of the features in the coming weeks.
New Features and Feature Enhancements:
- Edge Security Pack – A range of new security features has been added to the LoadMaster.
- Sub-VS Support – The LoadMaster now supports the creation and management of sub-VSs.
- Graphical Metrics – There is a new dashboard home screen with the capability to display graphical performance information.
- New License format – A new license format has been introduced
- Oracle VirtualBox VLM – A new VLM package, to support VLM installation within an Oracle VirtualBox environment is available
- MIBS files have been updated
- SID and revision information included in IPS logging
- VLAN Separation per Interface
- Support for larger TCP window sizes
- ‘Kill switch’ is now supported on all LoadMaster versions
- LM-R320 has its serial number visible on the WUI
- The Netconsole Host interface is configurable via the WUI
- Issue with SMTP STARTTLS when a client sends an EHLO is resolved
- Issue with ACL whitelist allowing other IPs is resolved
- Issue with switching VS types under load is resolved
- Some reboot issues have been resolved
- An issue with caching on Firefox has been resolved
- The “-“ character is now allowed in the DNS Search Domain field
- Issues with the MIBS have been resolved
- A circular routing problem has been resolved
- SNMP trap Source IP has been changed to pre 5.1-48 behaviour
- SSL renegotiation can be toggled on/off
- SSLv2 is no longer used for LoadMaster initiated SSL connections
- An issue with Not Available Redirection XSS has been resolved
- The Default IP is now displayed on the WUI when DHCP fails
- An issue with VS Specific insert X-Clientside header being overwritten by system default has been resolved
- The “-“ character is now allowed in the User Login field
- An issue with the Fail on Match functionality has been resolved
- An issue with Maximum Cache Size has been resolved
- Quick setup Help appears automatically if no IP address is configured on the LM if a VLAN is configured on eth0 and no IP address is assigned to the underlying interface (eth0)
LoadMaster version v7.0-4 supports the following hardware:
NOTE – ESP is supported on select LoadMaster models and new VLM installations.
Learn more about LoadMaster 7.0:
You must log in to post a comment.