I recently converted to MDT 2012 after running MDT 2010 for awhile. 10 December 2010 I blogged about MDT 2010 Automatically Move Computers to the Right OU.
After I upgraded from MDT 2010 to MDT 2012 this did not work anymore.
After a lot of searching a found the following on the Technet Forum at the MDT section: MDT 2012 – Settings Per Task Sequence
I changed DeployWiz_SelectTS.vbs file and it work again
1. Edit DeployWiz_SelectTS.vbs
2. Add after "Dim sTemplate"
Set Oshell = createObject("Wscript.shell")
3. Add before "End Function" (bottom of page)
sCmd = "wscript.exe """ & oUtility.ScriptDir & "\ZTIGather.wsf"""
oItem = oSHell.Run(sCmd, , true)
You can download the changed file here: DeployWiz_SelectTS.7z
In beta 1 MDT 2012 Update 1 this was fixed . But in de final release MDT 2012 Update 1 this is still a issue….. but no error anymore at the final page .
The Exchange team released Rollup 3 for Exchange Server 2010 Service Pack 2.
The list of bug fixes that I found the most interesting:
- 2510607 "Cannot open the free/busy information" error message when you try to view folder permissions in Outlook
- 2586828 The EdgeTransport.exe process consumes 100 percent of CPU resources on an Exchange Server 2010 Edge Transport server
- 2633043 "There were no writeable domain controllers found in Active Directory site" error message when you run the ExBPA tool in an Exchange Server 2010 organization
- 2647396 You cannot disable a public folder by using the "Disable-MailPublicFolder" cmdlet in an Exchange Server 2010 environment
- 2667120 MSExchangeAutodiscoverAppPool application pool crashes on an Exchange Server 2010 Client Access server when you try to view the free/busy information about a user in a trusted domain
- 2671128 RPC Client Access Cross-Site connectivity issues occur in an Exchange Server 2010 environment
- 2674185 MAPI_E_CALL_FAILED errors occur when a MAPI application that uses the MAPI function in Outlook 2007 MAPI or in Outlook 2010 tries to access an Exchange Server 2010 server
- 2674445 cannot change the access permissions of a Calendar folder in an Exchange Server 2010 environment
- 2682047 You cannot access a mailbox for several hours after you disconnect and then reconnect the mailbox in an Exchange Server 2010 SP2 environment
- 2695836 You cannot move a mailbox in an Exchange Server 2010 environment that has a message size limit configured
- 2698960 You cannot move some users’ mailboxes from one Exchange Server 2010 mailbox database to another
- 2705647 A user cannot log on to a mailbox that is full by using Outlook Web App in an Exchange Server 2010 environment
- 2706523 You cannot create a mailbox or mail-enable a mailbox for a disabled user account in an Exchange Server 2010 environment.
See KB2685289 Description of Update Rollup 3 for Exchange Server 2010 Service Pack 2 for full info.
Download File: Rollup 3 for Exchange Server 2010 Service Pack 2