1) Virtualization is MORE than just VDI
2) Why storage matters
3) 3 Issues to address
4) What is IOPS and why does it matter?
5) The dumbest thing you can do
6) The secret to desktop virtualization savings
7) How the *@&% is it possible for multiple users to share the same disk image?
8) How Win7 will affect your storage and virtualdesktop environment
9) Does the storage protocol matter?
10) Multiple classes of storage are okay
11) Ten questions to ask when evaluating your storage vendor
12) "TCO" and "ROI" Confusion
13) Why VDI?
14) 5 sure-fire ways to get canned
15) Which kind of virtualizer are you?
16) Why do people like VDI?
17) The Vicious Cycle of VDI storage
18) Notes for article “Desktop VM sizing & IOPS”