A list of al new things in Exchange 2010 SP1:
– Personal Archive to a different mailbox database from their primary mailbox 😀
– You can import historical e-mail data from .PST files, directly into Exchange
– delegate access to a user’s Personal Archive
– SP1 updates the Exchange Management Console with new tools to create Retention Policy Tags
– support access to a user’s Personal Archive with Outlook 2007 Coming with A update
Outlook Web App
– Delete, mark as read, and categorize operations running asynchronously, these actions feel instantaneous to the user
– Attaching a very large file, will not block the rest of the OWA experience
– Sharing calendars to anonymous viewers via the web if you enable this.
– OWA themes back
– Reading pane can be placed on the bottom or the right side
– Support for send-as
– Support for notifying the user if their device has been placed on block or quarantine by their admin
– Full implementation of conversation view
– To sync only unique parts of messages.
– Setting up mobile device to access mail via POP/IMAP/SMTP, information is available in OWA.
New Management UI
– Create/configure Retention Tags + Retention Policies in EMC
– Configure Transport Rules in ECP
– Configure Journal Rules in ECP
– Configure MailTips in ECP
– Provision and configure the Personal Archive in ECP
– Configure Litigation Hold in ECP & EMC
– Configure Allow/Block/Quarantine mobile device policies in ECP
– RBAC role management in ECP
– Configure Database Availability Group (DAG) IP Addresses and Alternate Witness Server in EMC
– Recursive public folder settings management (including permissions) in EMC
Read the whole article at HERE.