Deploy office 2010 and a previous office version together on one PC with MDT 2010. Then you need to do the following things
– Office 2010 ISO
– Office 2010 Administrative Template files (ADM, ADMX/ADML) and Office Customization Tool
1. Make sure you have a working Office 2007 deployment. Check this How to deploy Office 2007 with MDT
2. Extract the Office 2010 ISO to the application folder on de MDT Server
2. Extract AdminTemplates_32.exe or AdminTemplates_64.exe to a folder.
3. Copy the Admin folder that you can find in the extracted folder to the Office 2010 folder that you created at step 1.
4. Run setup.exe /admin
6. Save the file in Updates folder that you find in Office folder. I named the file setup.MSP
7. Create a new application without source files.
Command Line is:
setup.exe /adminfile “\\mdtservername\deploymentshare$\Applications\Microsoft Office 2010 x86\Updates\setup.msp”