With ThinApp 5.1 support for virtualizing Internet Explorer 11 was introduced.
1. Start your Windows 7 capture’n’build machine (Windows 7 SP1 with non Windows Updates)
2. Install Prerequisite updates for Internet Explorer 11
3. Download Download Internet Explorer 11 32-bit Installer English or Download Internet Explorer 11 64-bit Installer English
4. Start ThinApp Setup Capture
5. Do a prescan
6. Install Internet Explorer 11
7. Do a post scan
8. Build your project
Microsoft released the official fix for: You cannot close the EMC window on a computer that has Internet Explorer 9 installed. Windows Internet Explorer 9 installed, you start the Exchange Management Console (EMC). After you make a change and then try to close the EMC window, the window does not close. Additionally you receive the following message:
You must close all dialog boxes before you can close Exchange Management Console.
Download: KB2618444 Cumulative Security Update for Internet Explorer: December 13, 2011