The challenge is more in getting all the update files. Fortunate there are a few great community users that have created WHDownloader for downloading these files and they also maintain the list of applicable updates for Office 2010 and Office 2013 and 2016
Download the Updates
- 1. Run WHDownloader.
- 2. Click the button in the upper left to download all latest update lists.
- 3. Select the Office 2016 version.
- 4. Configure a Download Target folder.
- 5. Select all General Updates and Hotfixes for downloading. Tip, right click and Select All.
- 6. Let it download, this can take some time…
Saving a lot of time