The Exchange 2013 Server Role Requirements Calculator received an update. The new version number is 6.1.
Changes since version 5.9:
- Fixed operator mistake in calcNumActiveDBsSF formula
- Fixed missed validation scenario where the calculator could recommend a copy count that could not be deployed on the custom disk architecture
- Optimized remaining servers formula
- Fixed an issue where single datacenter, multiple databases per volume architecture with lagged copies didn’t calculate the correct number of
- Fixed VirtCPUFactor reference
- Various comment changes
- Improved cell highlights for insufficient disk capacity on storage design tab
- Added additional storage capacities – 1.2TB, 6TB and 8TB
- Fixed database count validation logic to take into consideration dedicated lagged copy servers
You can download the calculator here.