LoadMaster v7.0-6 is available now. Here is a highlighted feature list over v7.0-4:
New Features and Feature Enhancements:
- Quickstart Wizard – Exchange 2010- The QuickStart Wizard provides a simplified method of configuring LoadMaster to work within an Exchange 2010 environment
- RESTful API v.2.0 – The RESTful API provides a REST-like interface designed to allow remote applications access to the LoadMaster in a simple and consistent manner.
- Cisco UCS B Series Support – The LoadMaster for Cisco UCS supports the B Series Blade Servers.
- Call Home – Phase 1 – The Call Home licensing model will be released for selected VLM evaluations.
- After installing or replacing a certificate, there is now an option to return to the Virtual Service page
- Quality of Service functionality is now configurable within Virtual Services
- The image sets for the ESP login screens now support a number of different languages
- The character limit within the Message of the Day has been increased
- When applying a temporary license, feedback is now provided if a temporary license has already been applied
- The traceroute and netstat utilities are available debug options
- Bulk disabling of Real Servers is possible
- L7 Transparency is available for selection within a SubVS when the parent Virtual Service uses SSL Acceleration with re-encryption enabled.
- Issues configuring eth0 on a 64 bit LoadMaster have been resolved
- Removed restriction on creating a VLAN with an identifier of 1
- Issue with deleting VSs in a state of Security Down is resolved
- Issue with HA time out values resolved
- Issue with Health Checks on ESP enabled Virtual Services have been resolved
- To conserve CPU, gathering statistics is restricted to the items displayed on the Home page, unless specified in the Collect All WUI option
- Issue with Port Following is resolved
- ACLs now working as expected when Virtual Services are set to additional ports
- Initial maximum cache size on LoadMaster for UCS is now within the valid range
- Within the LoadMaster console, an inappropriate call of Quick Help has been resolved
- Can now configure shared interfaces in the HA setup process before rebooting
- A failed adaptive health check disables the Real Server
- SNORT 2.9 rules imports correctly
- A page is not delivered when using compression and http content-length is 0 bytes
- Issues may occur with SNMP traffic when the Drop at Drain Time End option is enabled
LoadMaster version v7.0-6 supports the following hardware:
Learn more about LoadMaster 7.0: